Bucharest: Attorney at Law - Corporate/M&A (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
we are looking for
- excellent written and spoken English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
- completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcomed);
- 4-6 years of professional experience with a focus on Corporate/M&A projects;
- proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
- interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- regular trainings at the Schoenherr Academy and at M&A specific trainings held in various CEE countries where we have offices;
- constant help to improve your knowledge and management abilities, you would be working with highly trained M&A professionals;
- continuous coaching & mentorship. We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others;
- ability to work with renowned clients on international mandates;
- dynamic and supportive work environment;
- competitive compensation package;
- office location in a central area of Bucharest.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with demanding international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please see here.