As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
we are looking for
- 2-5 years of professional experience after admission to the Bar, with a focus on Dispute Resolution;
- top-level theoretical knowledge of Romanian law;
- business acumen, a proactive attitude and positive approach, commitment to team work and client service;
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
- access to interesting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
- the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
- tailored support with your career growth needs, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, regular meetings in our 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe;
- an international working environment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are excellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality, and being a team.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team? Do you look forward to challenging work with international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, to Ana Lupsor at email@example.com
For more information about our recruitment process and how to apply, please see here.