As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
we are looking for an attorney at law with
- 6-8 years of professional experience after admission to the Bar; focus on energy, corporate M&A is a plus;
- top-level theoretical knowledge of Romanian law;
- business acumen, a proactive, positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and client service;
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
- access to exciting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
- the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
- tailored support for your career growth, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, and regular meetings with the energy teams in our 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe;
- an international working environment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are excellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality and collaboration.
Are you interested in being part of our successful, growing, career-minded team?
If so, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please see here.