Bucharest: Data Protection Expert (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- excellent written and spoken English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- a high level of professional interest in the law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- commitment to working in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
- completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcomed);
- 5-6 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of experience in Data Protection (lawyers and non-lawyers both welcomed);
- proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- outstanding knowledge and proven track record in GDPR matters.
- interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- regular trainings at the Schoenherr Academy and specific trainings held in various CEE countries where we have offices;
- the opportunity to improve your knowledge and management abilities working with experts;
- continuous coaching & mentorship. We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and mentorship from your manager and others;
- the chance to work with exclusive clientele;
- a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to Ana Lupsor - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.