Bucharest: Mid / Senior Attorney at Law - Banking & Finance (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- excellent written and spoken English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- excellent drafting skills;
- a professional interest in law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- commitment to working in a challenging and rewarding professional environment;
- completed Romanian legal studies (studies abroad or economic background is welcomed);
- proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical abilities, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- outstanding knowledge of banking & finance practice.
- interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- a collegial working atmosphere.
Do you have these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to Ana Lupsor - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.