As one of the leading law firms in Central and Eastern Europe, and with 15 offices, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. If you join us you will strengthen your profile in the market and develop your legal skills while specialising in one of our legal practice areas in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
we are looking for
- excellent written and spoken English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- completed legal studies (international study experience or economics background is welcomed);
- Istanbul Bar Association member
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the competition field;
- dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- commitment to working in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
- proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, written and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- team worker, efficient, and flexible.
The focus of your work is on supporting and advising domestic and foreign companies on all Turkish antitrust law-related matters including representation in proceedings before the Turkish competition authority. You will advise national and international companies in connection with antitrust law issues in day-to-day business activities and drafting contracts. You will also be involved in the implementation and ongoing support of our clients' compliance programmes, including the preparation and implementation of tailored training courses.
- interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- regular trainings at the Schoenherr Academy and at Competition specific trainings held in our CEE offices;
- guidance and encouragement on improving your knowledge and management abilities, you would be working with highly trained professionals;
- continuous coaching & mentorship. We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others;
- dynamic and supportive work environment;
- competitive compensation package.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to Otilia Cabuk - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.