As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters including commercial litigation, arbitration, and other methods of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex matters are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
We are looking for
- a member of the Turkish Bar Association
- minimum five years of professional experience in the dispute resolution field
- high commitment and positive approach to challenging legal work
- quick comprehension, ability to find solutions and eye for detail
- understanding of business management and self-organisation abilities
- excellent written and spoken English (good command of German is an advantage)
- ability to cooperate, communicate and work in a team
- involvement in high-profile cases
- direct cooperation with partners and clients
- diverse and autonomous work in a friendly, open and international working atmosphere
- close cooperation with international offices and other departments
- a clearly structured and transparent career path
- outstanding personal and professional training within the Schoenherr Academy
To become part of our successful team - click here to apply via our online form!