As a leading law firm with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Specialise in one of our legal fields, strengthen your market profile and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
- Support in marketing, PR & communications activities, e.g. events organising, reputation management, publications, internal and external communication, etc.
- Creation and update of marketing system records
- Monitoring and maintenance of marketing materials stock
- Preparation and creation of presentations and client pitches
- Support with various administrative and organisational tasks
We are looking for a candidate
- Who has completed university studies
- With experience as an assistant (ideally within a law firm)
- With very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- With very good MS Office skills, in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Who can think on their feet and is committed to the job
- Who works with precision and takes responsibility for tasks
- Who has team spirit
- A diverse range of responsibilities in a collegial, open and international working environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of hybrid work from the office and from home
- Company parties and activities
Depending on your qualifications and background, you will receive a performance-oriented salary that fits your profile and abilities.
Are you interested in being part of our successful, growing, career-minded team? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process