As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- completed legal education: university law graduate or Master of Law (2nd Bologna cycle) with an excellent grade average; advantage: LLM abroad
- excellent English language skills (including English legalese); advantage: German language skills
- advantage: working experience in a law firm (including corporate law experience)
- opportunity for career and personal development in a leading law firm in the CEE region
- gaining practical experience with an emphasis on cross-border projects
- mentoring within one of the leading teams for corporate and financial law in Slovenia
- dynamic and open international work environment
- regular training and workshops (including secondment in other Schoenherr offices across Europe)
- office location in a central area of Ljubljana
Please send applications with CVs and cover letters in Slovenian and English by 30 September 2021 to recruiting.slovenia @ schoenherr.eu indicating the position (odvetniški pripravnik/kandidat) for which you are applying.