As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- completed law degree including legal training, up to post-bar qualification (not obligatory)
- minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in legal consultancy in the field of labour law
- excellent written and spoken Polish, English and German (including legal terminology)
- ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- draft contracts and legal opinions
- handle labour law projects
- participate in negotiations
- employment contract / B2B
- package of benefits: private medical care, multisport card and more
- interesting and challenging work for renowned clients
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates
- regular trainings at the Schoenherr Academy and at labour law specific trainings held in our CEE offices
- guidance and encouragement on improving knowledge and management abilities, working with highly trained professionals
- dynamic and supportive work environment
Do you have these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation in English to Aleksandra Bielińska - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online.
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, read more here