Warsaw: Associate - Real Estate (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- completed law studies - a person with legal advisor or attorney qualifications or in the course of application (2nd - 3rd year)
- minimum two years of experience in legal consultancy in the field of real estate law
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish & English) including legal English
- ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- draft contracts and legal opinions
- participate in legal due diligence
- handle real estate projects
- participate in negotiations
- employment contract / B2B
- package of benefits: private medical care, multisport card, training and others ...
- interesting work in a team of experienced legal advisers and advocates
- friendly atmosphere
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to Aleksandra Bielinska - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.