Warsaw: Legal Assistant - Dispute Resolution (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for
- Master or bachelor degree
- Min. 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish & English)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills
- verification, editing and formatting of documents
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney's calendar and making travel arrangements
- an employment contract
- package of benefits: private medical care, multisport card, training and others ...
- interesting work in a team of experienced assistants, associates and attorneys at law
- friendly atmosphere
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to Aleksandra Bielinska - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online. Click here and apply.