As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
we are looking for:
- master's or bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience as a legal assistant / legal secretary
- detail-oriented and highly organised
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish & English)
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- verification, editing and formatting of documents
- manage, organise, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- manage client billing by preparing, finalising, and sending out bills
- provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney's calendar and making travel arrangements
- employment contract
- package of benefits: private medical care, multisport card etc.
- interesting and challenging work
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates
- regular trainings at the Schoenherr Academy
- dynamic and supportive work environment
Do you have these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV in English to Aleksandra Bielińska - via our online application form schoenherr.eu/apply-online.
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, read more here.