Istanbul: Associate / Attorney at Law - Corporate M&A
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
We are looking for
- a member of Turkish Bar Association
- professional experience in the field of Corporate M&A
- high commitment and positive approach to challenging legal work
- quick comprehension, high solution competence and eye for detail
- understanding of business management and self-organization abilities
- excellent written and spoken English (and, ideally, good command of German)
- ability to cooperate, communicate and work in a team
- a varied and independent activity in a collegial, open and international working atmosphere
- direct contact with renowned clients and close cooperation with other departments and international offices
- a clearly structured and transparent career path
- outstanding personal and professional further training within the Schoenherr Academy
To become part of our successful- click here to apply via our online form!