Warsaw: Junior Associate Banking & Finance (m|f|x)
As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all commercial law matters. As part of our national and international teams, you will work with the most renowned lawyers in the industry. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practical solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy. Become part of our team and help us shape our success in Central and Eastern Europe.
Main responsibilities on this position:
- support the department in the field of banking, finance, capital markets, restructuring and bankruptcy
- preparation of draft contracts and legal opinions
- drafting letters, corporate documents and applications (including those to the National Court Register, Pledge Register, Financial Supervision Authority)
- analysis of existing legislation (legal research)
- contact with public authorities and bodies
- other ad-hoc activities
Who we are looking for and what we expect:
- Law graduates / 5-year students
- 5 days a week availability
- proficiency in English (including legal terminology; min. level C1)
- at least 6 months of experience working in a law firm (e.g. as part of a student internship)
- good knowledge of civil law and ability to apply it in practice
- responsibility and independence in carrying out the tasks entrusted to them
- teamwork skills
What We offer:
- employment contract
- possibility of continuous improvement of professional qualifications, e.g. through training
- marketable remuneration
- very good working atmosphere
- medical and sports package
- interesting work in a team of experienced associates & attorneys
- working in an office in the centre of Warsaw near Świętokrzyska metro station
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your application by clicking on the application link below.
Sending a recruitment application to Schoenherr Stangl sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw at 9 Próżna Street, 00-107 (Employer, Data Administrator), you agree that the Employer/Administrator will process your personal data included in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the announcement.
To become part of our successful team - click here to apply via our online form!