The team also provides advice on special industries, including pulp, paper, automotive, steel, mining, waste, wastewater, food, glass, energy, utilities, entertainment and research. The team is most prominent in EIA proceedings and nature conservation as well as planning and permitting issues, but is also highly specialised in climate change and emissions trading issues, clean-up proceedings, water rights and waste management law, forestry law, chemical and product law, public environmental liability, environmental criminal law, compliance and comprehensive due diligence.
- all kinds of permitting procedures (plants as well as products)
- environmental impact assessments
- Administrative and the Constitutional Court procedures
- environmental liability advice
- strategic advice
- legal opinions
- due diligence
- preparing and assessing draft legislative bills
- entertainment: We are experts in obtaining permits for all kinds of entertainment and sports events.
- ski resorts: We regularly advise operators of ski resorts and ski lifts on environmental issues.
- waste management: We specialise in regulations of waste, waste management, and the recovery of energy from waste products. We also act for public bodies and assist them in laws pertaining to waste collection, recycling and disposal.