Status as of 25/03 1pm CET
Table of Content
- Banking & Finance, Capital Markets
- Corporate, M&A
- Criminal Defence
- Disputes (civil)
- Disputes (public)
- EU & Competition
- Healthcare & Life Sciences & Regulatory
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Labour & Employment
- Real Estate & Construction
- Tax & Duties
- Telecom & Data Protection
Banking & Finance, Capital Markets
18/03: Borrowers are entitled to a 90-day moratorium on all (re)payments under loan agreements and financial leasing operations (see here and here for the National Bank of Serbia decisions in Serbian). Banks and financial leasing companies may not initiate enforcement procedures. Suspension will remain in place during the state of emergency.
Procedural law / deadlines
- 15/03: Pending deadlines for appeals on final decisions and extraordinary legal remedies were stopped.
- Oral hearings may only be conducted in procedures considered urgent until further notice.
Procedural law / deadlines
- 15/03: Pending deadlines for all procedural activities were stopped.
- Oral hearings may only be conducted in certain procedures considered urgent until further notice.
Administrative procedural law / deadlines
- All deadlines for procedural activities which expire during the state of emergency are extended to last until the 30th day as of the end date of the state of emergency. See here for the relevant regulation in Serbian.
Service of Documents
- Any documents or notices posted during the state of emergency are considered delivered on the 15th day following the end date of the state of emergency.
EU & Competition
Healthcare & Life Sciences & Regulatory
Decisions on border-crossing
- During the state of emergency, it is allowed to distribute, procure and apply such medicines and medicinal equipment which were not produced in accordance with technical standards/regulations. Product praising will be performed only on the basis of documentation provided by the manufacturer or distributer of such goods, as listed in § 2 of the Regulation on Special Technical Standards (see here for the text in Serbian).
Reprogrammed Tax Debts
- All payments on tax reprogramming agreements have been suspended. Tax authorities may not rescind reprogramming agreements or initiate enforcement procedures (see here for the Government Regulation in Serbian).
Interest on Tax Obligations
- Interest on most tax obligations is lowered by 10 percentage points.
Insolvency & Restructuring
Labour & Employment
Real Estate & Construction
Tax & Duties
Telecom & Data Protection
Kindly note that the summaries on this page are for information purposes only and do not take into account the specifics of a certain situation. The information is not designed to substitute and cannot substitute legal advice tailored to your needs. It is made available strictly on a non-reliance basis. Also, some of the addressed topics might be subject to short-term changes.