The Schoenherr Journal, published by Schoenherr's Prague office, examines the latest important legal developments in the Czech Republic.
The current issue focuses on:
- What changes in insolvency law will the second coronavirus package bring to corporate debtors and their creditors?
- Do hackers have a right to privacy?
- Transfer of title to real estate in a public auction
- Does Italian coffee come from Italy? And what about the origin of Belgian chocolate?
- The Czech Republic introduces a foreign investment verification mechanism
- The most fundamental changes in the amendment to the Business Corporations Act
- The impact of the amendment to the Business Corporations Act on credit financing
Download the Schoenherr Journal or read it online (available in CZ language only).
Authors: Stanislav Bednář, Claudia Bock, Vladimír Čížek, Libuše Dočekalová, Ondřej Havlíček, Kateřina Lehečková, Jiří Marek, Eva Purgerová, Natálie Rosová, Matěj Šarapatka & Monika Voldánová.