We are excited to present a selection of legal developments in the area of technology & digitalisation in the wider CEE region.
Insights waiting for you in this edition:
- Preface - Christoph Haid
- Innovation in times of crisis: virtual capital increase - Thomas Kulnigg & Maximilian Nutz
- Austria: EUR 150m Start-Up Rescue Scheme- Thomas Kulnigg
- E-commerce as a lifeline in the COVID-19 crisis - Wolfgang Tichy & Serap Aydin
- Non-material damages: Are courts ATMs for alleged suffering? - Sara Khalil
- One step towards virtual dispute resolution: hearings via videoconference - Sara Khalil
- Amazon-Marketplace: mere storage of goods is not trademark infringement - Michael Woller
- E-mail and IP addresses are not "addresses", says CJEU Advocate General - Michael Woller
- Austria: Limit for contactless payment raised to EUR 50 - Matthias Pressler & Viktoria Stark
- ProteGO and Home Quarantine: a digitalised way to chase coronavirus in Poland - Daria Rutecka
For further information, please contact our technology & digitalisation experts (contact details in the pdf).
Download to the point: technology & digitalisation | April 2020