We are excited to present a selection of legal developments in the area of technology & digitalisation in the wider CEE region.
Insights waiting for you in this edition:
- Vienna's Start-up Mega Event - Thomas Kulnigg
- The flying Fiaker: A Case Study - Maximilian Trautinger and Andreas Lopatka
- European plans for Artificial Intelligence and the flow of data - Daria Rutecka
- Save CO2 and earn tokens? Vienna makes it possible - Maximilian Nutz
- Interview with the robot: What does AI think about the future of the legal profession? - Jurij Lampič
- FinTech Trends dominating 2020 and beyond - Ursula Rath
- Romanian fintech start-ups combine powers and create the first Romanian fintech association - Vlad Săndulescu
- Augmented reality on construction sites - Constantin Benes
- Mandatory digitalisation in the Polish healthcare system - Daria Rutecka
- Czech data protection authority: Can employers read their employees' e-mail? - Eva Bajáková
- Digital Signatures - Serap Aydin and Peter Ocko
For further information, please contact our technology & digitalisation experts (contact details in the pdf).
Download to the point: technology & digitalisation | February 2020