We are excited to present a selection of legal developments in the area of technology & digitalisation in the wider CEE region.
Insights waiting for you in this edition:
- Impacts of the CJEU's e-book decision on the trade with digital goods - Dominik Hofmarcher und Alexander Pabst
- New hope for the Austrian start-up scene - Thomas Kulnigg und Maximilian Nutz
- PSD2: FMA publishes new details on scope of limited network ex-emption and notification obligation - Matthias Pressler
- The digital copyright directive - Stanislav Bednář
- Panta rhei in the data protection world? - Veronika Wolfbauer and Maximilian Trautinger
- Czech Electronic Communications Act amended: new advantages for customers, new comparison tool and reporting duty - Eva Bajáková
- Tech Trends 2020 - Maximilian Nutz
- Telemedicine on the rise in Austria? - Sara Khalil
- General Terms and Conditions - Serap Aydin
For further information, please contact our technology & digitalisation experts (contact details in the pdf).
Download to the point: technology & digitalisation | January 2020