We are excited to present a selection of legal developments in the area of technology & digitalisation in the wider CEE region.
Insights waiting for you in this edition:
- E-Commerce: How do I inform my customers correctly? - Wolfgang Tichy and Serap Aydin
- Austria: Details on start-up rescue scheme published - Thomas Kulnigg
- Platforms in increased antitrust spotlight - Christoph Haid
- Fit for Future – EU Commission launches platform - Sara Khalil
- The European Parliament: Legal regime for AI in the works - Daria Rutecka
- Czech Smart Quarantine project being monitored closely - Eva Bajáková
- Slovenia: Tech M&A alert! Foreign investments screening soon to be in force - Jurij Lampič and Eva Škufca
- P2B Regulation and possible implications on e-commerce in Bulgaria - Kristina Chakarova
- Czech Republic: Crowdfunding can help businesses overcome COVID-19 - Rudolf Bicek
- Study on digital change in legal advice - Maximilian Nutz
- Cookies – Say: "I do" - Veronika Wolfbauer
For further information, please contact our technology & digitalisation experts (contact details in the pdf).
Download to the point: technology & digitalisation | May 2020