Discover a world of opportunity with Schoenherr, leading law firm with 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe, providing stellar legal advice. As a member of our national and international teams, you will get the chance to work with some of the most esteemed legal minds in the industry.
At Schoenherr, we empower you to specialise in your chosen area of law, kick-start your legal career and embark on a journey of professional growth within a stimulating, collegial and ambitious work environment.
We are on the lookout for individuals who embody excellence and share our passion for law. Join us if you are:
- a fifth-year law student eager to start your legal career
- equipped with profound knowledge of commercial and civil law regulations
- proficient in Polish and English, both spoken and written
- a master of MS Office, particularly Outlook & Word
- armed with at least one year of experience in a legal environment
- meticulous, highly organised and detail-oriented
- a team player with a "can do" attitude
Your key responsibilities at Schoenherr will include:
- crafting expert opinions on current legal matters
- conducting exhaustive legal research and contributing to due diligence processes
- preparing meticulous draft documents, such as contracts and corporate resolutions
- seamlessly translating draft contracts and various documents to and from English
- establishing communication with relevant public authorities
- handling various ad-hoc tasks as they arise
At Schoenherr, we offer:
- a valuable internship with the potential for long-term collaboration
- a modern office located at Pl. Małachowskiego 2
- the opportunity to work in a leading CEE law firm
- a friendly and collaborative work atmosphere
- access to continuous training and development
Ready to embark on a journey with us? Submit your CV in both Polish and English, clearly referencing the position you are applying for through our application form at www.schoenherr.eu/apply.
Kick-start your legal career with Schoenherr.