CZ: Schoenherr Journal Edition 7
The Schoenherr Journal, published in Czech twice a year by Schoenherr's Prague office, examines the latest important legal developments in the Czech Republic.
The current issue focuses on:
- Pre-emptive right when selling parking spaces
- Labour law news in 2019
- GDPR one year on: The big bang or an inflated bubble?
- Recognition of public documents in the EU in light of the new regulation
- New duties related to whistleblower protection in the Czech Republic?
- Limiting the liability of members of elected corporate bodies
- Unconventional trademarks and other novelties
Download the Schoenherr Journal or read it online (available in CZ language only).
Authors: Eva Bajáková, Stanislav Bednář, Jáchym Bém, Rudolf Bicek, Libuše Dočekalová, Christoph Dürr, Helena Hangler, Jiří Marek & Eva Purgerová