CZ: Schoenherr Journal Edition 8
The Schoenherr Journal, published in Czech twice a year by Schoenherr's Prague office, examines the latest important legal developments in the Czech Republic.
The current issue focuses on:
- Electromobility on the rise
- Europe consolidates consumer protection rights in the digital market
- Pre-contractual liability for non-concluded agreements
- Selected provisions of the terms & conditions for e-shops
- Dawn raid by the Office for the Protection of Competition? No cause for panic
- Extended interpretation of the concept of business management
- New regulation of employment contracts: coming soon
Download the Schoenherr Journal or read it online (available in CZ language only).
Authors: Eva Bajáková, Claudia Bock, Stanislav Bednář, Rudolf Bicek, Vladimir Cizek, Libuše Dočekalová, Helena Hangler, Kateřina Lehečková, Jiří Marek; Viktor Pakosta & Eva Purgerová