As one of the leading law firms with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are the core of the Schoenherr philosophy. Specialize in one of our legal fields, strengthen your profile in the market and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
we are looking for
- excellent written and spoken English (a good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
- a high level of professional interest in law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement;
- commitment to work in a challenging but rewarding professional environment;
- Romanian legal studies (international study experience or economic background is welcomed) completed recently (last two years);
- internship experience in the business law practice;
- proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, writing and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to client service;
- team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- graduates who have been recently admitted to the Bar (last two years).
- an interesting and challenging work for renowned clients;
- an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
- work closely with other practice groups on domestic and cross-border basis;
- a collegial working atmosphere.
Are you interested in being part of our successful, growing, career-minded team?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV in English and university transcripts to Ana Lupsor at email@example.com
For more information about our recruitment process and how to apply, please see here.